1. Were you named after anyone?
My great-great grandma for my first name – my great aunt and aunt (different sides of the family) for my middle name.
2. When was the last time you cried?
When I was watching the news last night – this applies to basically every day.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Not really. I’m usually very sloppy. Then, when I TRY to write nicely, I hate it.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey, turkey and turkey. And ham once in a while.
5. Do you have kids?
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Probably not – I’m not a friendly, outgoing person anymore – two unfriendly shy people would never meet.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
I won’t even go on roller coasters anymore. I figure I’m worth too much to die doing something stupid. Also? I get enough danger in my life commuting ten hours a week. Word?
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12. Do you think you are strong? When I have to be. I can lift heavy things, when I HAVE to. I can be a strong person, when I HAVE to.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Edy’s Slow Churned – in Double Fudge Brownie, Cookie Dough, Cookies n Cream, or Peanut Butter Cup – I’m not too picky.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Obvious things.
15. Red or Pink? Pink
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I’m way too emotional.
17. Who do you miss the most?
My baby girl.
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Greenish khaki pants and brown suede shoes with orange stripes…I swear I just answered this question somewhere else.
20. What was the last thing that you ate?
About two cups of sunflower seeds
21. What are you listening to right now?
The printers squeaking and people indistinctly chatting
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Tickle Me Pink
23. Favorite smells? The Man after a shower, brownies in the oven
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom to check on Ninja Boy “He’s FIIIIINE.”
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I may have fallen in e-love with her.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Football and baseball (baseball – only live or the playoffs, otherwise I have better things to do.)
27: Hair color? Dark auburn – more brown in the winter, more red in the summer (when I see that big fiery thing in the sky – but that’s not very often).
28. Eye Color? Usually brown, but they change to green and grey sometimes.
29. Do you wear contacts? Nope, just checked in the frozen food aisle at Wal-Mart, I’m still 20/20!!
30. Favorite Food? Italian
31. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Love FUNNY and HAPPY movies! Couldn’t agree more on the reason to not watch bad ones, Casey!
32. Last movie you watched? Flushed Away
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Light blue polo…with a big chocolate stain on the boob (I just COULDN’T wait to eat that, could I?)
34. Summer or winter?
I like Fall the best, but definitely pick Summer over winter!!
35. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs – I’m anti-germ.
36. Favorite Dessert? Ice Cream. Hands down. (But brownies WITH ice cream is good, too!)
39. What book are you reading right now?
The Artist’s Way (see sidebar on The Garden)
40. What is on your mouse pad? My mouse.
41. What did you watch on TV last night?
42. Favorite Sound?
Music. Hehe, generic enough?
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles. I don’t care much for the Rolling Stones.
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? California.
45. Do you have a special talent?
I can tell when people are lying!
46. Where were you born? Wisconsin.
47. What superpower would you like?
Whatever one Peter Petrelli has. Which is, anything, really. Ha.